REACT4WOMEN Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Positive Experience with the Card Game from REACT for Women Project

Go down

Positive Experience with the Card Game from REACT for Women Project Empty Positive Experience with the Card Game from REACT for Women Project

Post by AlexandraGrig Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:39 am

Hi everyone,

I recently had the opportunity to integrate the Card Game developed by the REACT for Women project into a group therapy session organized by my social cooperative. I’m excited to share the outcomes with you, as I believe the game holds significant potential for impact.

During the session, each participant read a card aloud to the group and then wrote down their thoughts. This exercise led to a rich discussion as many participants found their notes strikingly similar, highlighting common experiences and insights. Encouraged by this shared reflection, we plan to continue using the card game in future sessions. I’ll be sure to update you on our progress.

Overall, I am impressed by how the project addresses the needs of a demographic that often goes unnoticed. It’s inspiring to see such innovative tools being used to support their integration and growth.

Cheers,
Alexandra Grigoriou

AlexandraGrig

Back to top Go down